BusinessFlow Software Overview
BusinessFlow is highly configurable and customizable omni-channel e-business software that fuels
competitive advantages, drives revenues, and optimizes profitability. Mainstreet clients leverage BusinessFlow
on a modular basis or to optimize end-to-end operations. BusinessFlow matches or enables specific
ways of doing e-business that include operations, workflows, data capture requirements, product
merchandising, ecommerce websites, and multi-channel sales strategy.
- Modular or optimize end-to-end e-business operations
- On-demand (hosted by Mainstreet) or installed (deployed)
- Automatically updated with new versions
- Web based access from anywhere
- Highly configurable
- Easily implement custom processes that drive efficiencies
- Powerful automation and integration toolset
- Service oriented architecture
- Enterprise software without the enterprise price tag
- Best practices implementation in 12 weeks or less
Use BusinessFlow End-to-End or on a Modular Basis
Clients use BusinessFlow to run all of their
e-business processes. The BusinessFlow solution manages everything from multiple catalogs, to multiple ecommerce Websites, to call center order entry, through order management, financial management, fulfillment and customer care.
Clients use BusinessFlow on a modular basis in conjunction with existing ERP and WMS systems (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics, Epicor, Infor, Oracle, Manhattan Associates) and/or existing ecommerce systems (e.g. Magento, Demandware, ATG). In all cases, BusinessFlow’s order management and customer care modules serve as the hub for
e-business management. Other BusinessFlow modules such as catalog management can be used as the client desires.
Best-in-class cloud based e-business software.